|"Conference in a Box"|
"Thank you" to all our
1. Mapping the Nation: A perfect resource to show your students how global your state is!
2. Test your Hunger Knowledge: Find out your hunger knowledge, more about your personality and how YOU can fight hunger.
3. VIF International Education: Develop yourself as a Global Educator and learn how to continue globalizing yourself and your classroom in an online format.
4. Experiential Tools: This website and resources are perfect for reflection practices while traveling abroad with students.
5. Peace Corps World Wise Schools: World Wise Schools promotes global learning and allows teachers to connect with return or current Peace Corps Volunteers. Dr. Caitlin Haugen, Education Program Specialist for the Peace Corps and keynote speaker at the Global Learning and Agriculture Conference, spoke very highly of this program!
#GLAG16 kicks off in just 24 hours!! Have you seen all of the sneak peeks from our presenters yet? Check them out! https://t.co/TtwfTC0afW— Global Teach Ag (@globalteachag) January 7, 2016
@HeinertSeth Would be awesome if chapters/teams could earn xtra points for connecting their Ag Issue to a Global Issue? @skvincent1? #GLAG16— Daniel D. Foster (@FosterDanielD) January 8, 2016
"It's not the same in every country, and it shouldn't be" @4H @kirkastroth I love this acknowledgement. #contextmatters #GLAG16— Paige Castellanos (@paigec_psu) January 8, 2016
"Global competence is thinking beyond your own 'filter'" #GLAG16 Fantastic statement— Blaze Currie (@BlazeCurrie) January 8, 2016
To learn more about starting on the path to having a career that makes a positive impact on the lives of students across the globe by becoming an agricultural educator, please contact the agricultural teacher education program at email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter at TeachAgPSU, on Facebook, or on our blog.LOVE the idea of 4-H and FFA working TOGETHER #GLAG16 let's expand our reach for international experiences @4H @NationalFFA— Sarabeth Royer (@sb_royer) January 8, 2016